World-Class Luxury on the Bukit Peninsula
A 13-bedroom clifftop villa complex with beach access, the Surga Villa Estate sits on Bali’s Bukit Peninsula with multiple dimensions of opulence in two main villas that are connected by a shared courtyard.
This is a luxurious beach escape that will satisfy even the most discerning travelers with all the added extras you could imagine like tennis courts, an onsite spa and even an outdoor cinema.
Experiencing the estate is like stepping into an Instagram photo. You can stand on the clifftop looking at the ocean as the staff bring you drinks and prepare your carefully curated private menu.
The iridescent Bali sunset will leave you wondering how you could possibly deserve this life and the service will leave you humbled.
Did we mention the infinity-edged pool that lies across the whole length of the property? Or the multiple living areas where your group can hang out together or split up and chill while enjoying the view?
This is a very special place enjoyed by a very lucky few.
- Media room
- BBQ area
- Tennis court
- Basketball area
- Kids Playground
- Beach Access
- Private Chefs
- Fully staffed team
- Boutique Library
- Onsite Spa
- Outdoor Cinema
The Surga Villas are located inside a private villa estate on a cliff in the south of the island (below the airport) in Bali’s Ungasan area. The drive from the airport is around 30-45 minutes depending on traffic.
Surga Villa One
Step through the heavy wooden doors of Villa Surga One to find yourself in a botanical oasis. The entrance to the villa itself is to the right, but stretching out before you is a lawn of mature trees and tropical flowers encircled by high walls for complete privacy. Balinese statues and stone water features dot the property which is fronted by a joglo style entry archway. Maroon cushions make the antique wooden benches a cosy place to take in the beauty before you enter the first villa.
Upon entering the top floor of Villa Surga One, you’ll see a boutique library and living area which takes full advantage of the magnificent panoramic ocean views. Catch your breath for a moment in the sea-facing master suites then let yourself be drawn down into the centre of the villa where a statement staircase feeds out onto the second floor with its fifth bedroom and guest powder room.
Cross an indoor pond of creamy limestone and granite paving stones to find yourself in the lower living area with its luxurious lounge setting. The living area is completed by a gorgeous ten-seater dining table served by staff working from two kitchens.
The media room is to the left with a large comfortable couch and 70- inch (4K) flat screen, cable television and sound system with streaming services like Netflix, Iflix and Spotify. There are also gaming consoles and a small business center with a 21 inch iMac, a laser printer and a scanner.
Outdoor access is granted when you open up the glass-fronted sliding doors of the living area to step out into the courtyard towards the dazzling infinity pool and limestone cliff tops of the Melasti area.
The glass-fronted sea deck sits to the left of the pool and is graced by a bale (pagoda-style hut) that’s plush with cushions and offers a stunningly beautiful place to look out at the ocean. To the right, you can follow the pathway down toward Melasti Beach with its white sands and clear blue water.
For those who aren’t confident with stairs, the beach is only two minutes away by car. The clifftop area is lined with well-manicured gardens that neatly weave back towards the main house creating a serene and spacious vibe.
The living spaces are all lavish escapes in their own right. Villa Surga 1 has indoor and outdoor living areas with everything from lush couches to day beds and sun loungers. There is also a self-enclosed suite with its own lounge area inside the pool villa
Villas are made for entertaining so every villa in the Surga Complex is outfitted with stunning dining areas. We’ve also installed the best possible kitchens to provide the chefs with the equipment they need to make you delicious food.
The indoor dining area is perfect for ten people while the outdoor areas can be extended to cater to larger parties. One can also host more intimate alfresco dinner events at smaller tables all over the estate.
The menu can be found here and adapted for individual food preferences. We also offer special cultural food events including Babi Guling (baby pig) and fresh seafood banquets.
The top floor contains four of the five master suites with different configurations. The two oceanfront rooms have spectacular views through full-length windows that look over the peak of the property and out toward a seascape that seems to go on forever. Neutral interiors are blended stylishly with pops of oriental colour to create an atmosphere of total decadence. Behind these bedrooms are two more equally impressive double and queen rooms.
Each has a stunning double ensuite bathroom and all the accouterments you could require with either outdoor bathtubs, powerful rain showers or both. Downstairs you’ll find room five, the last master suite. It’s been outfitted in complete luxury and is perhaps the most spacious of all the rooms with an extra office area, glass windows overlooking the ocean, and an ornate teak mirror mounted above the bed.
The Private Pool Villa
The private pool villa is a haven for couples and guests wanting quieter. It sits separate from the main villa as entry is gained through a discreet panel on the hedge of the main upper gardens. You wander through a hidden gate, past a small private pool and into the private suite which forms a studio environment that’s seeped in quiet. Luscious fuschia and gold accents pop from carefully placed cushions on the armchairs, and elegant screens separate the ensuite and dressing room areas.
There’s a work desk, a mini library and a 32-inch screen television so you can snuggle up with a loved one and enjoy the serenity. At Villa Surga Two you have full use of the spa and butler facilities of the complex, simply use the intercom to request anything you may need.
Entertainment is in abundance at The Surga Villa Estate. A mixture of Apple and Satellite television options is dotted throughout the villa; including gaming set up and a boutique library. There’s all the equipment you need
Surga Villa Two
Surga Villa Two has recently finished undergo a series of luxurious upgrades. The villa is being crafted to offer 7 master bedrooms, three gorgeous living areas and an entertainment center that will knock your socks off. The second villa is now ready for business.
The Surga Villa Two consists of three-level of living area; Lower Floor, Ground Floor and Upper Floor. Surga Villa Two will have a private car porch and garage area on the lower floor. The ground floor is where all of the communal areas are, such as the dining area, pool, terrace and the clifftop view. On the top floor of Surga Villa Two are where suites located, in this area guest will be able to enjoy the stunning scenery of a breezy Uluwatu clifftop ocean view. Learn more on Surga Villa Two floorplan Surga Villa Floorplan.
Enjoy the cascading porch and a clifftop ocean view from Surga Villa Two infinity pool area. Where guests able to squander their relaxing time with our daybed overlooking the Indian Ocean.
Indulge yourself with a Uluwatu finest panoramic view from our estate. Overlooking to the south of Bali Island into the Indian ocean where the view split with a beautiful horizon of the ocean and the sky. Enjoy a relaxing view towards Melasti beach, that can be within reach with stairs or a 2-minute drive using our complimentary driver (included in for your stay).
Sit back and relax in our spacious living areas. Surga Villa Two strikes the balance of outdoor and indoor living, where guests can luxuriate in the indoor living areas equipped with a comfy 8-seater sofa overlooking to the cliff or enjoy the clifftop breeze on our daybeds by the pool. You will feel the relaxing energy surrounds you.
We ensure our kitchen is equipped with state-of-the-art equipment for the chef to serve our guests with the best possible culinary experience.
Our indoor dining area will satisfy 10 guests but can be extended for a larger quantity if needed. We provide our own Surga Villa menu for all guests, though we will also cater to dishes off-menu if the ingredients and circumstances allow it.
We also offer special cultural food events including Babi Guling (baby pig) and fresh seafood banquets.
Surga Villa Two 7 bedrooms spread over in 3 levels. The prime Suites are located on the top floor, the two rooms are interconnected with a luxuriously designed balcony overlooking to the clifftop view. Each room in this floor will also have their own private balcony.
On the ground floor, there are 3 bedroom suites, strategically placed within the Villa for privacy purpose. The last 2 suites are located on the lower ground level, located near the car porch for a convenient of going in and out of the villa.
Entertainment is in abundance at The Surga Villa Estate. A mixture of Apple and Satellite television options is dotted throughout the villa; including gaming set up and a boutique library. And it’s easy for us to organise activities.
THE SURGA ESTATE 2020
- Whole unit 13 Bedroom : Low Season : IDR 50,000,000++,High Season IDR 55.000.000++ & Peak Season : IDR 58,000,000 ++ Security Deposit IDR 7,500,000++
- Villa Surga One 6 Bedroom : Low Season : IDR 40,000,000 ++,High Season: IDR 45,000,000++ & Peak Season : IDR48,000,000++ Security Deposit 5,000,000
- Villa Surga Two 7 Bedroom :Low Season IDR 20,000,000++,High Season : IDR 22,000,000++ & Peak Season : IDR 25,000,000++ Security Deposit : IDR 5,000,000
* Rates are subject to 15,5% tax and service
- Daily continental breakfast.
- Roundtrip airport transfer.
- Daily car (8 hours) 12 passengers van (driver + petrol included).
- Free use of The Surga Estate facilities: gym, basketball / tennis court, and beach stairs access.
Seasons 2019 & 2020
- 2019 Peak : 20 Dec – 5 Jan High : 01 – 10 Feb,17 – 22 Apr. All July and Aug & Low : All remaining dates
- 2020 Peak : 20 Dec – 5 Jan High : 24 Jan – 2 Feb, 08 – 13 April & All July and Aug & Low : All remaining dates
MINIMUM STAY BY SEASON
- NON-EVENT Low Season :2 nights , High Season 5 nights Peak Sesaon 5 nights
- EVENT Low Season :2 nights , High Season 3 nights Peak Sesaon 5 nights
WEDDING & EVENTS
- 0 – 25 Person : Low IDR 11.000.000 High IDR 12.500.000 & Peak IDR
- 12.500.000 Security Deposit IDR 7.500.000
- 26 – 50 Person : Low : IDR 16.000.000 High IDR 17.500.000& Peak IDR 17.500.000 Security Deposit IDR 15.000.000
- 51 – 100 Person : Low : IDR 26.000.000 High IDR 29.000.000 & Peak IDR 29.000.000 Security Deposit IDR 15.000.000
- 101 – 150 Person : Low IDR 35.000.000 High : IDR 38.000.000 & Peak IDR 38.000.000 Security deposit IDR 20.000.000
More about wedding pls contact us
BANJAR & RELATED FEES
- IDR 3.300.000 for wedding event without any special attraction such as fireworks.
- IDR 5.300.000 for wedding event including local permit for fireworks (police permit should be arranged by event organizer).
- IDR 500.000 for pre-wedding photo shoot / video shoot at Melasti Beach.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Room rates are quoted in IDR and valid for all customers.
- All rates are subject to 15.5% tax and service.
- Maximum occupancy is 26 persons for 13 bedrooms.
- Above maximum occupancy, any extra person must pay an additional cost IDR 1.160.000, per night per person which includes
breakfast and a rollaway bed. Maximum beds that can be provided is 8 extra beds.
- Baby cot, baby car seat, and baby dining chair are available free of charge (one each available).
- Additional terms and conditions for function/event is applied.
- “Function/event only rate” is not applicable please see general minimum booking period.
- Banjar and related fee is quoted in IDR and will only be applied for function and/or event
- Maximum number of participants for a function is 150 persons.
- Extra functions held in addition to the main event will be charged at 50% of the function rate for 25 or more guests and free of charge
for fewer than 25 guests. Additional events are subject to approval and on condition that there will be no significant entertainment
planned or set up required.
- Curfew for event is 2:00am but loud music must stop at midnight.
- 50% deposit (non-refundable in any circumstances) to be paid upon confirmation.
- Balance payment (non-refundable in any circumstances) to be paid 30 days prior to arrival.
CHECK IN/OUT TIME
- Standard check-in time is 15.00 and check-out time is 12.00 midday.
- Late check-out later than 15:00 will be charged at 50% room rate and late check-out more than 18:00 will be charged as 1 night