Banyu Biru Villa Situated on a long, narrow rectangular strip of land on the Southern shore of Bukit Peninsula, this luxurious cliff-top villa offers spectacular views of the Indian Ocean and Bali’s famous sunsets and facilities that you can hardly find in other villas.
Brcause of the spectacular view, the high-quality services, the 5-star facilities and the butler, Banyu Biru Villa represents outstanding value.
The Banyu Biru Villa is set on the edge of a cliff on the Bukit peninsula’s Kuruh Beach area. It overlooks the Indian Ocean with sea-weed farms below.
The location is about 20 minutes drive to the many legendary surf spots near the famous Uluwatu temple (only remembered for experts). Bali’s best secret beaches are a similar distance away, and it takes about 30 minutes by car to Jimbaran or Nusa Dua, 40 minutes to the airport, and 60 to 90 minutes to Kuta, Seminyak or Sanur. The location on the Bukit (hill) on the Southern peninsula usually guarantees sunny days even when it is raining in most parts of Bali.
Set on over 1,000 sq.meters of land, this is a beautiful two-storey villa with an iconic 3×15 meter lap pool on stilts which almost resembles a boat on a dry dock, seemingly floating with is prow facing out to sea. This unique pool is the central focus of the house; it even has cute portholes in its hull with water overflowing from the upper swimming pool to the lower paddling pool and pond, the sound of water is ever present.
The upper level of the villa accommodates the living and entertainment area – the air-conditioned kitchen and dining room, an open BBQ area and the master suite.
There are two day-beds next to the swimming pool which are convertible to be six deck chairs. From the lap pool, a wooden path brings you to the upper level of the sea-front Bale where you can enjoy the sea breeze and a trully spectacular view.
The lower level of the villa accommodates and open area with a comfortable day0bed facing the smaller, about 9 x 5 meter swimming pool and a long pond ( both perfect for children), the air
conditioned TV and entertainment room and two guests bedrooms. The landscaped garden features a bale near the edge of the cliff, with coconut trees growing on the right wall and various orchids along the left wall.
The Banyu Biru Villa has three air-conditioned bedrooms; the master bedroom on the upper floor features a king-size bed and large floor-to-ceiling glass windows overlooking the swimming pool as well as the ocean. It has a private bathroom with walk-in wardrobe, a large bathtub and double sinks.
Guest room No.1 is located right below the master bedroom. It has the same size and bathroom as the master bedroom and overlooks the garden and ocean. The other guest bedroom has twin bds and faces the garden and swimming pool, its bathroom has double sink and a shower
but no bathtub.
All bedrooms have air-conditioned and LCD TV sets connected to a satelite system to receive international news, sports and movie channels.
Facilities and Services
- The living quarter on the upper level has comfortable sofas and a BOSE Lifestyle sound system connected to the other four areas i.e. barbeque, Bale, day bed area and the swimming pool.
- The air-conditioned kitchen is fully equipped and features large refrigerators, stove and oven, micro wave, blender etc. and sufficient cutlery/crockery and glasses to entertain in style. The open-air Barbeque area offers complete barbeque equipment including a large refrigerator, a bar and comfortable sofas.
- The air-conditioned TV and Entertainment room has a 42 inch SONY LCD TV set connected to a satelite system to receive international news, sports and movies channels. A DVD player and Pioneer sound system are also installed.
- The well-trained staff includes a cook, maids, house boys, gardeners and security guards. All staff members wear uniforms and name tags to make identification easy.
- Your Butler will take care of all your arrangements from planning meals, serving your afternoon tea, and arranging parties in your villa to visiting attractions, going shopping or organizing other
- activities and is available aroubf the clock.
- Your air-conditioned carwith a reliable driver is included in the rates and at your service whenever needed.
- Two swimming pools; a 3 x 15 meter lap pool on the upper level and a 9 x 4 meter paddling pool on the lower level
- State-of-art 42 inch SONY LCD TV set with over 50 International news, sports and movie channels in the entertainment room and 2 inch LCD TVs in all bedrooms, as well as VCD / DVD player and stereo systems
- BOSE lifestyle music system in the living area with connection to other areas of the villa
- Barbeque area with complete barbeque equipment and refrigerator
- Soap, shampoo, bath gel, cotton buds, hairdryers, cotton robes and slippers in all bathrooms
- Personal electronic safes in all bedrooms
- Back-up power generator
- Your Butler to take care of ALL your requirements
- Excellent full-time cooks, maids, and house boys wearing uniform and name tags
- 24-hours security
- Free Internet Access
- Free use of mountain bikes (please reserve in advance)
- Free use of an air-conditioned car with a reliable driver for; up to 10 consecutive hours per day during your whole stay
- Chilled bottle of sparkling wine on arrival
Rates – Banyu Biru Villa by Three Bedrooms
- Low Season USD 850++
- High Season USD 1.050++
- Peak Season USD 1.260++
- January 6th. to 20th
- January 30th. to April 4th
- April 14th. to July 14th
- Oct 1st to December 19th.
- January 21st. to 29th (Chinese NY Week)
- April 5th. to 13th (Easter Week)
- July 15th. to August 31st
- September 1st-30
- December 20th. to January 5t
- Venue Fee by 2 night room rates
- Banjar Fee US$ 25/person
- Security Deposit US$ 2.000 Refundable
Rates are subject to 21% government tax and service charge