Villa Samadhana is the pinnacle of style, service and spaciousness. Set amongst sprawling lawns and exotic tropical gardens, this expansive villa, designed by one of Asia’s top architects, combines modern luxury with traditional elegance to create a sophisticated sanctuary perfect for weddings, special events or a peaceful family retreat.
Located in the sleepy seaside village of Ketewel on Bali’s south-east coast, the property offers stunning ocean views across neighbouring rice fields, tantalising glimpses of sacred Mount Agung in the distance and the sound of rolling waves, tinkling water features and twittering birds to lull guests to sleep at night.
Featuring five luxurious bedrooms, an open-sided living and dining pavilion, restaurant-grade kitchen, entertainment lounge, 25-metre lap pool and a full complement of staff, this palatial villa is sure to impress
A creation of renowned Malaysian architect, Cheong Yew Kuan (Aman Resorts, Como Shambala) and professional landscaper Trevor Hilliar, this unique property draws on contemporary and traditional influences to deliver a comfortable and stylish home respectful of its natural and cultural surrounds.
Resting on an impressive 7,400 square metres in the sleepy seaside village of Ketewel, guests are privileged to an enormous amount of space. Vast rolling lawns encircle the villa with lavish gardens and water features adding to the sense of grandeur. A stunning 25-metre infinity pool with adjoining entertainment pavilion offers ocean views, as does the massive master bedroom.
Large open-air living spaces with high vaulted ceilings enable guests to freely enjoy the balmy Balinese climate, inhale the fragrant smells of the garden and marvel at the tiny birds and water hens that twitter and flutter throughout the grounds. Thai silk furnishings and a collection of Asian antiques reflect the owner’s exquisite taste and style that has gone into making each room special and unique.
A standout feature of this home is the spacious restaurant-grade kitchen with its gleaming black granite worktops where the experienced chef will happily prepare meals to tantalise your taste-buds. With a team of dedicated staff, including a private butler, the villa consistently delivers five-star service, whether providing cocktails by the pool or arranging deluxe in-house spa treatments.
This appealing combination of space, style, service, peace and privacy makes Villa Samadhana the idyllic setting for a wedding, party or special celebration, as well as a blissful retreat for families, couples and groups of friends.
Villa Samadhana is located in the sleepy seaside village of Ketewel, 13 kilometres from Sanur along Bali’s south-east coast. Hidden behind coral-limestone walls a few hundred metres from the glistening black shores of Pabean Beach, the villa offers ocean views from the pool area and master bedroom, as well as glimpses of Mount Agung in the distance. Surrounded by rice fields, tobacco plantations, papaya, banana and coconut groves this is still a very traditional area untouched by tourism, however access to the bypass means it is only a ten-minute drive to Sukawati’s art and craft market, fifteen minutes to the cafés and restaurants of Sanur and 30 minutes to the cultural capital of Ubud.
- 05 Jan to 25 Mar , 12 Apr to 29 Apr , 04 May to 10 Jun , 24 Oct to 14 Dec USD 640.00++ Min Stay : 2
- 26 Mar to 30 Mar ,06 Apr to 11 Apr, 30 Apr to 03 May, 11 Jun to 24 Jun, 29 Aug to 23 Oct USD 740.00++ Min Stay 3
- 25 Jun to 28 Aug , 15 Dec to 25 Dec USD 920.00++ Min Stay 4
- 31 Mar to 05 Apr, 26 Dec to 05 Jan 2022 USD 1,090.00++ Min Stay5
- 06 Jan to 27 Jan, 07 Feb to 01 Apr ,24 Apr to 28 Apr, 03 May to 09 Jun, 23 Oct to 14 Dec USD 640.00++ Min Stay 2
- 28 Jan to 06 Feb, 02 Apr to 08 Apr, 19 Apr to 23 Apr, 29 Apr to 02 May, 10 Jun to 23 Jun, 28 Aug to 22 Oct USD 740.00++ Min Stay 3
- 09 Apr to 18 Apr, 24 Jun to 27 Aug & 15 Dec to 25 Dec USD 920.00++ Min Stay 4
- 26 Dec to 05 Jan 2023 1,090.00++ Min Stay 5
++Villa rates are subject to 15.5% service charge, taxes, etc
Wedding / Event :
Lavish grounds and extensive facilities make Villa Samadhana the ideal tropical setting for weddings and special celebrations. Whether it’s an open air event under the stars amongst the perfectly manicured lawns framed by mature trees and exotic flowers or a more intimate affair under the thatched entertainment pavilion overlooking the pool lit with lanterns, we will happily assist in planning your special occasion.We can recommend expert event organisers, florists, decorators and caterers so you can focus on relaxing and celebrating with your guests.
Terms & Condition :
- Maximum people sitting: 100 guests
- Maximum people standing: 100 guests
- 100 Seated (weather dependent)/100 cocktail 40 guests
- 2 nights (low & shoulder seasons),5 nights (high season) & 7 nights (peak season)
- EVENT FEE : USD 1,250 + 15.5% tax
- Rp 4,500,000 Local Community (Banjar) Fee for any group of 25 or more per event. Also applicable to second event
- 11pm for live band & DJ Midnight for amplified music
Please contact us for further information email@example.com